How to lose weight faster – The 7 best tips
Have you been sweating at the gym for hours and yet failing to shed those extra pounds? You need not to worry anymore because the fact is that there are a number of home remedies that can let you lose weight naturally, without compelling the body to undergo any drastic change of routine. Just a few small things can go a very long way if you are looking to lose weight fast. Let’s face it, making changes is not always easy, but the results can be so worth it! Without any more delay, here are the 7 best methods for losing weight fast.
How to lose weight fast with only raw honey and water
One of the best known ways to cut fat in your body and reduce weight is to drink raw honey with water. It is best when taken in lukewarm water early in the morning accompanied by some lemon juice.
- Raw honey is best because it is completely unprocessed and that being so it retains much of the nutrients and is a great source for an energy boost without the negatives and empty calories of refined white sugar. This makes raw honey great for a lukewarm “tea” with water in the mornings. You can avoid coffee and go for the raw honey water and ditch all the unhealthy calories.
- Raw honey contains so much more nutrients in part because it contains the bee pollen. This raw bee pollen is loaded with proteins, essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals you body craves.
- Raw honey with water also is heart healthy because it has both flavonoids and carotenoids that are known to aid in cardiovascular health and increased circulation.
- Raw organic honey can give you the boost that sugar does but without the spike in blood sugar levels. This is because sugar is acid forming while raw honey is alkaline forming in the stomach.
- Sensitive digestive system to sugars? Raw organic honey can give you many of the sweet tooth benefits of sugar but can actually help your digestive system rather than aggravate it like sugar might.
The quick weight loss health benefits of organic green tea
Green tea is known to boost metabolism and burn fat due to its high antioxidant capacity which makes it an amazing drink for people seeking weight loss solutions. Make sure you do not add sugar or milk to it which will increase the calorie intake. Let’s examine some of the key benefits of green tea.
- Green tea is loaded with polyphenols that are proven to help your body reduce inflammation. Reduced inflammation helps fight disease especially in preventing cancer and best of all green tea has a super high content of polyphenols that are easily transferred from the leaves to the tea when brewing. Not only is it delicious it also helps to fight disease, another win-win situation.
- The green tea weight loss connection is definitely there because green tea is proven to boost the metabolic rate in both men and women. The caffeine content of green tea is not really that high, but it does benefit both an increase in physical performance while also energizing fat cells making fat burning faster and easier.
- Organic green tea is the best green tea for weight loss, but it is not always easy to find. Look at the labels and try to find the best organic green tea you can find, for the best results possible.
- More advantages of green tea include the ability to boost your brain function. This is because organic green tea contains not only caffeine that can stimulate the brain but also contains amino acids like L-theanine. This amino acid with the addition of caffeine can really boost brain activity with the added benefit of inhibiting anxiety and stimulating the production of dopamine in the brain.
lose weight faster by drinking more water
Water flushes out harmful toxins in the body besides hydrating cells and regulating your metabolism. It is also a wonderful way to fill you up your without consuming calories. If you are an active person you should be drinking around 2.7 to upwards of 3 liters of water a day! This will work to supercharge the calories that your body can burn, helping you lose weight faster.
- According to the American journal of clinical nutrition: Not drinking enough water can seriously affect your body’s ability to burn calories. Studies have shown that by the time we realize we are thirsty, calorie burning can be affected by the lack of hydration. In order to combat this take a water bottle with you and drink even before you get the signal that your thirsty. Your body will be able to burn more calories which means a more effective workout.
- Water keeps your body working and this translates into more calories burned by your body. As an added benefit you can “fill up” on water and this leaves less space for food, helping you to control your food portions naturally. Oftentimes you may confuse the cues form your body and may be thirsty but instead you eat food, always reach for the water first and give it a few minutes, maybe you were just thirsty!
- Water can help your body better utilize energy. This is in part because our bodies are made up of a whopping 70 percent water. Our bodies use water to fuel our bodies and energize our calorie burning, a win-win situation. Sometimes our bodies may confuse the signal for being thirsty or we perceive it wrong and crave a sugary “pick me up” when it reality we are really just thirsty. Pro tip: Have a helping of water before deciding to reach for that snack, you may find you were really just thirsty.
Apple cider vinegar helps your body to burn fat faster
Two spoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water everyday assist in an accelerated weight loss, diet suppression and regulating blood glucose levels. It has a number of detoxifying properties as well as antimicrobial ingredients which are beneficial for the body. It can be diluted with more water if it gets too acidic for the digestive tract.
Becoming active is the best way to lose weight fast
When exercising falls out of the category of a “weight loss remedy” and becomes a way of life, there shall be no unwarranted weight gain in the first place. Exercise need not always mean no-fun activities; instead it can be any interesting activity such as swimming, dancing or cycling. It is recommended to go for a short walk before and after meals to lose up to two pounds per week.
Related: Organic pomegranate juice benefits – Overlooked or overhyped?
Surprisingly massages can help you lose weight faster
Massaging heats the epidermis and passes heat down to the dermis to break down adipose tissue. Massages remove toxins from the body through the lymphatic system. After a massage, drink a glass of water, which hydrates the internal tissues and helps your body to flush out deposits of fats.
Aloe vera juice can actually help you lose weight fast
Aloe Vera stimulates the liver to increase the rate of metabolism, resulting in burning more carbohydrates and fats. Start with about two ounces of Aloe Vera juice and work up to 8 ounces every day. It is nontoxic and has no side effects.
Related: Top 7 easy DIY juicing recipes for faster fat burning
These 7 home remedies to lose weight fast, if followed in letter and spirit can go a long way in reducing your waistline. The fact remains that the best remedy to reduce weight is controlled diet coupled with a smart exercise regimen. Have you heard of the Fat Burning Fingerprint? It’s our pick for the best diet of 2018 and the best thing about it is that it’s tailored to your own personal dieting needs. Geri lost an amazing 29 pounds here’s a picture of her results: Click here to learn more